Subject: xrt_co:

From: Astrid Veronig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 11:00:49 +0200 (CEST)

Dear XRT planner,

the period of our campaign HOP20 is approaching (18-23/8), 
so I write to you to specify once more the details of 
the XRT support for our DOT+Hinode_HOP20+SOHO_JOP189+TRACE 
camapaign. The proposal had been sent in May to Dr. Golub.

XRT study details:
  - days 18-23/8
  - time 07:00-13:30 UT
  - high cadence of the images using just one selected filter 
  - no binning 
  - loss-less compression 
  - no compensation of the solar rotation
  - targets: - Active Region when located near the disk center (microflares) 
             - Quiet Sun near disk center when no activity is present there 
(solar network)
  - pointing: specified via e-mail a day in advance
  - Selected mode depending on selected target/study:
     a) Microflare mode (AR): 256x256 px, thin Be filter, exposure max.  1s with 
AEC, cadence 10s
     b) Network mode    (QS): 384x384 px, thin-Al/Mesh,   exposure max. 15s with 
AEC, cadence 15s

Information and details on our campaign can be found at 
http://www.astro.sk/~choc/open/07_dot/07_dot.html

Please let me know if the XRT studies will be performed as specified.
Furthermore, at what time (one day in advance?) do you need the target 
information, in particular for the weekend 18,19,20/8 ?

For coordinating reasons please send your reply also to
the following email address: 
                             [email-masked]

Thank you very much. I am looking forward to a good campaign!

Best regards,
Astrid Veronig

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Astrid Veronig                              
Institute of Physics / IGAM 
University of Graz                        Tel: ++43 (0)316 380 8609
Universitaetsplatz 5                      Fax: ++43 (0)316 380 9825              
A-8010 Graz, Austria	                  E-mail: [email-masked]  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------