Subject: sot_co: request for target information

From: Jan Rybak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 06:58:43 +0000 (UTC)

Dear SOT Chief Observer,

I apologize for disturbing you for a moment. 

Currently, I am a leader of the currently running SOHO JOP189 with support of the TRACE, 
DOT/LaPalma and other istruments.

I would like to ask just to inform me (as soon as possible) when SOT/Hinode decision is made
about the actual pointing of Hinode for individual days of this week. Or is only the web page
http://solar-b.nao.ac.jp/operation_e/thisweek_e/ the latest information available?

My contact is: [email-masked]

Your cooperation would help us very much to coordinate our observations using the DOT, TRACE,
SOHO/CDS,MDI with the Hinode data acquisition.

With best wishes and many thanks for your answer beforehand

Jan Rybak, on behalf of the JOP189 team

TL, 07/08/2007

**************************************************************************
* Jan Rybak                   tel.  : ++421 52 7879 156 (111 secretary)  *
* Astronomical Institute      fax   : ++421 52 4467 656                  *
* Slovak Academy of Sciences  email : [email-masked]                      *
* 05960 Tatranska Lomnica     WWW   : http://www.astro.sk/~choc          *
* Slovak Republic                                                        *
**************************************************************************