Subject: Hinode sample data files - Jan Rybak

From: Jan Rybak <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:04:01 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Hinode colleagues,

I would be very obliged to receive from you Hinode sample data files
Here are my coordinates:

name:        Jan Rybak
affiliation: Astronomical Institute, Slovak Academy of Sciences,
	     Tatranska Lomnica, Slovakia
e-mail:      [email-masked]

With many thanks beforehand for this excellent possibility

Jan Rybak

TL, 25/03/2007

**************************************************************************
* Jan Rybak                   tel.  : ++421 52 7879 156 (111 secretary)  *
* Astronomical Institute      fax   : ++421 52 4467 656                  *
* Slovak Academy of Sciences  email : [email-masked]                      *
* 05960 Tatranska Lomnica     WWW   : http://www.astro.sk/~choc          *
* Slovak Republic                                                        *
**************************************************************************