Subject: dyn_network

From: Peter Gomory <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 07:09:23 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Dr. Al-Janabi, 

Dr. Culhane forwarded following e-mail to me:

> I don't have the email address of P. Gomory, hence could you please 
> forward this email to him:
> 
> There are two errors in this study:
> 
> 1) Flare and events flags are set. There use is not permitted yet.
> 2) Line list error. The raster definition specified 4 lines however, the 
> line list contains 3 (core lines). Perhaps the line list wasn't saved?
> 
> Due to the lack of time, I have modified it by reseting the flags and 
> modified the raster definition to include three lines.

Thank you very much for the correction of these two errors. 
We are sorry that the errors occurred in our study definition.

With best wishes and many thanks 

Peter Gomory, coordinator of the SOHO/HINODE April 2007 program 25

Tatranska Lomnica, 05/04/2007

**************************************************************************
* Peter Gomory                tel.  : ++421 52 7879 166 (111 secretary)  *
* Astronomical Institute      fax   : ++421 52 4467 656                  *
* Slovak Academy of Sciences  email : [email-masked]                    *
* 05960 Tatranska Lomnica     WWW   : http://www.astro.sk/~gomory        *
* Slovak Republic                                                        *
**************************************************************************