Subject: eis_co:

From: Astrid Veronig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 10:56:56 +0200 (CEST)

Dear EIS planner,

the period of our campaign HOP20 is approaching (18-23/8), 
so I write to you to specify once more the details of 
the EIS support for our DOT+Hinode_HOP20+SOHO_JOP189+TRACE 
camapaign. The EIS details had been already worked out by 
Jan Rybak (HOP20 PI) in co-operation with Khalid Al-Janabi 
from the EIS team.

Targets: quiet sun near the disk center (network dynamics) or 
         active region (microflare study) 
         the target will be selected one day in advance, according to the
         actual situation on the Sun

EIS study: days 18-23/8
           time 08:00-12:00 UT
           EIS studies 196 (context) and 197 (SNS) in the following sequence:
             08:00 - Study 196 - 3times
             then  - Study 197 - N times (till ~09:30), in center of the 
previous rasters
             then  - stop for 15 minutes, for EIS tables upload
             then  - Study 197 - M times, the same slit position
             then  - Study 196 - 3times (till ~12:00), rasters centered around 
previous slit

Information and details on our campaign can be found at 
http://www.astro.sk/~choc/open/07_dot/07_dot.html

Please let me know if the EIS studies will be performed as specified.
Furthermore, at what time (one day in advance?) do you need the target 
information, in particular for the weekend 18,19,20/8 ?

For coordinating reasons please send your reply also to
the following email address: 
                             [email-masked]

Thank you very much. I am looking forward to a good campaign!

Best regards,
Astrid Veronig

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Astrid Veronig                              
Institute of Physics / IGAM 
University of Graz                        Tel: ++43 (0)316 380 8609
Universitaetsplatz 5                      Fax: ++43 (0)316 380 9825              
A-8010 Graz, Austria	                  E-mail: [email-masked]  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------