Subject: RE: Hinode Observing Schedule for August

From: "Len Culhane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 15:37:44 +0100

Dear Jan,

Thanks for your message.

I will shortly send you the name of the EIS Chief Observer who will be
running EIS during your observation. 

>From 13 August you should establish contact with him through email to 
[email-masked]. Always remember to put "eis_co:" in the subject
line of any messages you send to eis_co. Until then you should continue to
interact with me.

What is the status of your study validation process with Khalid? 

Good if you can make contact with the other DOT groups who are also involved
with Hinode.

Regards

Len

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Rybak [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 02 August 2007 12:54
To: Len Culhane
Cc: Jan Rybak; Jan Rybak; Peter Gomory; Astrid Veronig; Manuela Temmer;
Sigrid Stoiser
Subject: Re: Hinode Observing Schedule for August

Dear prof. Culhane,

thanks a lot for sending us your email on Hinode observing schedule for
August 2007.

We are very obliged that our HOP020 was granted with 6 observing days. We do
hope
we will be able to acquire some good data sets with HINODE and DOT/LaPalma

simultaneously.

We are ready to consider to join with the DOT (at our disposal) following
the targets 
selected by other group for the rest of the days. We do hope a lot can be
done in August
on this topic as we expect similar interests of the groups. Two proposal
will use
the SST so our local DOT observer, Peter Gomory, can be in close contact
with  
these group also personally.

With many thanks and best wishes

Jan Rybak, on behalf of the DOT+SOHO189+HOP020 team

TL, 02/08/2007

**************************************************************************
* Jan Rybak                   tel.  : ++421 52 7879 156 (111 secretary)  *
* Astronomical Institute      fax   : ++421 52 4467 656                  *
* Slovak Academy of Sciences  email : [email-masked]                      *
* 05960 Tatranska Lomnica     WWW   : http://www.astro.sk/~choc          *
* Slovak Republic                                                        *
**************************************************************************

---

From: "Len Culhane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 15:37:44 +0100

Dear Jan,

Thanks for your message.

Regards

Len

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Rybak [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 02 August 2007 12:54
To: Len Culhane
Cc: Jan Rybak; Jan Rybak; Peter Gomory; Astrid Veronig; Manuela Temmer;
Sigrid Stoiser

Dear prof. Culhane,

simultaneously.

TL, 02/08/2007