Subject: RE: question how to submit an EIS proposal

From: "Len Culhane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 15:22:56 +0100

Dear Jan,

Good if you could directly fill out the template. You will in any case need
to make all these choices when you are designing a study using the EIS
planning tool. Since you have already developed a study for the SUMER
campaign, this should not be a problem. 

In addressing the Science Case heading, it is important to indicate what
associated observations you would like from SOT and XRT. Also good to be
specific about your ground-based time - dates and UT intervals.

Send the completed document and the .def file for the study either directly
to me or to [email-masked]

Regards and best wishes

Len

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Rybak [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 17 May 2007 14:56
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Jan Rybak
Subject: question how to submit an EIS proposal

Dear dr. Culhane,

sorry for disturbing you for a moment, just one question. 

I would like just to ask you which is the best way to apply 
for the EIS obsevation time. Should I follow description 
given at the HINODE page
(solar-b.mao.jp/operation/proposaal_e/proposal_e.shtml) 
or should I fill directly the template given at 
http://www.mssl.ucl.ac.uk/www_solar/solarB/e-mail_template.txt ? 

We have already had two EIT runs within the Hinode-SOHO 
campaign on April 12 and 14, 2007. But now, we have got
the DOT/LaPalma observing time for August 2007. Therefore 
it wotld be nice to have some days within the second half 
of August with EIS again...

With many thanks beforehand for your answer

Jan Rybak

**************************************************************************
* Jan Rybak                   tel.  : ++421 52 7879 156 (111 secretary)  *
* Astronomical Institute      fax   : ++421 52 4467 656                  *
* Slovak Academy of Sciences  email : [email-masked]                      *
* 05960 Tatranska Lomnica     WWW   : http://www.astro.sk/~choc          *
* Slovak Republic                                                        *
**************************************************************************

---

From: "Len Culhane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 15:22:56 +0100

Dear Jan,

Regards and best wishes

Len

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Rybak [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 17 May 2007 14:56
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Jan Rybak
Subject: question how to submit an EIS proposal

Dear dr. Culhane,

Jan Rybak