Subject: TRACE Plans for DOY 302,303,304 - La Palma

From: Jan Rybak <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:42:54 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Dr. Tarbell,

please keep the disk center as target for DOY 302,303 and 304 for
our JOP171 and La Palma supporting campaign.

Time: 07:00-20:00
Procedure: 1216 and 171,1660,1550,WL each 20 cycles (see my previous
           email to you as well).

CDS and MDI will be supporting us during the mentioned time interval
for these days.

With best wishes from La Palma

Jan Rybak

PS: Some images taken on nice days here at La Palma: 
http://www.astro.sk/~choc/05_campaign/05_campaign.html in item images

********************************************************************
* Jan Rybak                    tel.   : ++421 52 4467 866-8 (work) *
* Astronomical Institute       fax    : ++421 52 4467 656   (work) *
* Slovak Academy of Sciences   e-mail : [email-masked]              *
* 05960 Tatranska Lomnica      WWW    : http://www.astro.sk/~choc  *
* Slovak Republic                                                  *
********************************************************************