Subject: Re: TRACE Plans for DOY 301 - La Palma

From: Jan Rybak <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:35:08 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Dr. Tarbell,

thanks for information, I have subscribed to the mailing list 'trave_annouce'.

Weather at La Palma has improved considerably but till now only for turists...
There is beautifulll clear sky but lmost no wind and seeing is so very bad.
But we hope...

In the email > Subject: TRACE Plans for DOY 301 
you have written, that for JOP 171 you do not perform 1600 images, just 1550 ones.
Can be that channel used for correction of the 1216 channel as well? To my
knowledge, the 1600 channel is needed. Would you be so kind to check this and
drop me a line to the email message? In case that 1600 channel is needed please
add it to the 171,1550,WL sequence each 20 cycles.

With best wishes from La Palma

Jan Rybak

********************************************************************
* Jan Rybak                    tel.   : ++421 52 4467 866-8 (work) *
* Astronomical Institute       fax    : ++421 52 4467 656   (work) *
* Slovak Academy of Sciences   e-mail : [email-masked]              *
* 05960 Tatranska Lomnica      WWW    : http://www.astro.sk/~choc  *
* Slovak Republic                                                  *
********************************************************************