Subject: Re: Fwd: TRACE Plans for DOY 300

From: Jan Rybak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:59:42 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Dr. Tarbell,

many thanks for your reply as well for your TRACE support.

> Here is the TRACE plan for Thursday, and the tentative 
> plan for Friday.  Do you get these messages?  If not, Dawn 
> can add you to the mailing list.

No, I do not get these images, please if it is possible add my
name to the mailing list.
 
> Good luck with your observing,

Unfortunately we have a storm here at La Palma (wind 30m/s, completely
cloudly, some rain). But we do hope that TRACE, MDI and CDS are 
getting data not influenced by these g-b conditions we have here.

> On Thursday, TRACE does some calibrations early in the AM.  Then all day from
> 06:45 to 21:50 we run the JOP 171 program at disk center.  Friday we will 
> follow the same pattern unless a different request comes form the JOP 171 lead.
>  
> DOY 300 Day of the week Month Day Year 
> 
> 00:01 - 05:45   JOP 0  C0  CDS Synoptic, Engineering, 
> (x,y)=(0, 0) 
>  
> 06:45 - 21:50   JOP 171  C7160  Quiet Sun, Disk Center, MDI Hi Res, 
> (x,y)=(0, 0) 
> 1216 ~ 35s cadence, 171, 1550, WL every 20 cycles 

Planning for day 300 is o.k. for us. For day 301 we would like to 
follow the same pattern.

Until what time should you get information for days 302, 303 and 304 ?
Day 304 is our last day of the campaign.

With best wishes from La Palma

Jan Rybak & Peter Gomory

PS: Some info and images about our campaign can be found at 
http://www.astro.sk/~choc/05_campaign/05_campaign.html