Subject: Target - 12/07/2006

From: Jan Rybak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 12:53:32 +0000 (UTC)

Subject: Target for 12/Jul
To: [email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
    [email-masked]

Dear colleagues,

JOP 171 + DOT campaign - the target for Wed (12/Jul):

Xcen = +0", Ycen = 0", i.e. the quiet sun disk center.

CDS:
----
Please, use VARDYN_B (or VARDYN_A) study if it is possible using the same timing
as during the last week.

MDI:
----
Please remain in HR mode. The hr_ve_fe_me around disk center during this Continuous
Contact period is perfect for us.

TRACE:
------
Please follow our target with the same program as during the last week if possible
(in case Dr. Pasachoff's SST La Palma observations allow this).

DOT:
----
Disk center if possible.

With the best wishes and many thanks beforehand

Jan Rybak

TL, 11/7/06

**************************************************************************
* Jan Rybak                   tel.  : ++421 52 78791-56 (-11 secretary)  *
* Astronomical Institute      fax   : ++421 52 4467 656                  *
* Slovak Academy of Sciences  email : [email-masked]                      *
* 05960 Tatranska Lomnica     WWW   : http://www.astro.sk/~choc          *
* Slovak Republic                                                        *
**************************************************************************