Subject: VTT Tenerife support

From: Jan Rybak <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 102 15:57:50 +0100 (WET DST)

Dear Dawn,

as we have checked already on the TRACE web page the planned
operation of TRACE for 5th April was prepared including our request.
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR PERSONAL AS WELL AS FOR TRACE TEAM SUPPORTS.

Just to inform you briefly we can report from Tenerife that
we were able overcome all minor technical problems and we have
acquired the high resolution spectra of solar granulation 
as we have in mind (Fe I 5576 A + Fe I 6301 A + Fe I 6302 A
lines including some other ones in their vicinity). We have
followed evolution of granulation very near to the ARs we have 
selected in the time intervals which were asked for TRACE support.

Now we work on data storage and soon (when we will return
back home) reduction of these data will be started.
TRACE data we will take from your archive of course.

For tomorrow we do not need the TRACE support.

For next days we will send a message again until 16.00 UT day
before.

Have we understood well that there is no change to get the
TRACE support for days after April 7th until April 17th ?

Many thanks for the support again.

I am looking for your answers

Jan Rybak, on behalf of the Dr.H.Wohl's team at VTT, Tenerife

5/4/02