Subject: Re: request to correct the web page

From: Jan Rybak <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 18:08:33 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Andy,

would you be so kind to correct the web page you maintain - 
http://solar.bnsc.rl.ac.uk/atlas/search.shtml - in a way
that for the start date it could be possible to specify also
the year 2006 ?

I have already asked you for this change a month ago but you are 
probably very busy.

In hope you will be able to correct this page in the next few days

Jan

6/10/2006

**************************************************************************
* Jan Rybak                   tel.  : ++421 52 78791-56 (-11 secretary)  *
* Astronomical Institute      fax   : ++421 52 4467 656                  *
* Slovak Academy of Sciences  email : [email-masked]                      *
* 05960 Tatranska Lomnica     WWW   : http://www.astro.sk/~choc          *
* Slovak Republic                                                        *
**************************************************************************