Subject: Re: JOP185 - April 14

From: Jan Rybak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:40:06 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Dr. Brosius,

checking the CDS realtime images I have noticed just a minute ago
that the exposure time is 100s also for that inner parts
of the VARDYN_A and also VARDYN_B programs which has to be
much shorted (VARDYN4/v1 especially). 

Can you please check this, the exposure time for the VARDYN4/v1
inner part of the VARDYN_A and  VARDYN_B programs should be
much shorter ~10s only! Or is this just the erro when preparing
the web page with the CDS realtime images?

The 100s exposure time is too long for our study (VARDYN4/v1 part).

With many thanks for your checking this issue

Jan Rybak

ORM, 13/4/06

---

From: Jan Rybak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:45:37 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Dr.Brosius,

> If you can tell me tomorrow (Fri Apr 14) the target for April 18
> (in addition to that for Apr 15 and 16) it would be helpful. The
> EOF at GSFC is now under construction.  I realize, however,
> that planning so far in advance is less than ideal, so if you
> prefer to wait until Monday to pick a target for Tuesday, that
> would be OK.  If you do that, please be sure to send a copy
> of that message to my personal e-mail (the one from which
> you are receiving this message).

I would prefer to use the second option. I shall send email 
with the target coordinated also to your personal e-mail address.
Planning for 4 days ahead is too unceratain, in my opinion.

With many thanks for you help

Jan Rybak

ORM, 13/4/06 16:45