Subject: Re: JOP185 - April 15-18

From: Jan Rybak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:34:24 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Dr. Brosius,

many thanks for your CDS support. In fact due to bad weather here at 
LaPalma the CDS and TRACE data are the only one we have acquired so far...

> Please be aware that CDS plans for weekends and Mondays
> are uploaded on Fridays, so it would be best if I have your
> pointings for Saturday and Sunday on Friday (around the
> same time that you have been providing them).  Also please
> be aware that CDS is scheduled to run a 20-hour full disk
> mosaic on Monday April 17, so it will not be participating in
> JOP 185 that day.  But cheer up:  JOP 185 observations will
> resume on Tuesday April 18!

OK. I shall send you tomorrow targets for Apr 15,16. No JOP185 on Apr 17.

Apr 18: I have got an email from Danelle few day ago concerning the next week
where is has written:

>I am the CDS planner for the week beginning Monday 17th April. However,
>Jeff Brosius will be doing the planning for me for Monday 17th and
>Tuesday 18th, when your JOP 185 starts.
>Please can you ensure that you send the pointing for your observations
>to both myself and to Jeff ([email-masked]). As the
>weekend prior to your JOP is a holiday weekend, Jeff may want to do a
>large plan including Tuesday 18th before the weekend. Please can you
>check with him if that is the case.

So should I send you tomorrow also the target for April 18? Or is it enough
to send it to the CDS planner address on Mon April 17?

With best wishes

Jan R.
 
ORM, 13/04/2006 08:35 UT

**************************************************************************
* Jan Rybak                   tel.  : ++421 52 78791-56 (-11 secretary)  *
* Astronomical Institute      fax   : ++421 52 4467 656                  *
* Slovak Academy of Sciences  email : [email-masked]                      *
* 05960 Tatranska Lomnica     WWW   : http://www.astro.sk/~choc          *
* Slovak Republic                                                        *
**************************************************************************