Subject: JOP185 - April 12

From: Jan Rybak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:02:31 +0000 (GMT)

Dear colleagues,

JO185 - April 12: target position  X = +165", Y = +150" (i.e. sa little bit
                  west from another new emerging small AR, where we expect our 
                  fibrils...).

La Palma: April 11 : clear aky in the morning, bad seeing, SST setup
	             preparation, no data from SST and DOT.

With best wishes from La Palma

Jan Rybak, JOP185 + SST+DOT campaign leader
           http://www.astro.sk/~choc/06_campaign/06_campaign.html

ORM, 11/4/06 13:00 UT 

**************************************************************************
* Jan Rybak                   tel.  : ++421 52 78791-56 (-11 secretary)  *
* Astronomical Institute      fax   : ++421 52 4467 656                  *
* Slovak Academy of Sciences  email : [email-masked]                      *
* 05960 Tatranska Lomnica     WWW   : http://www.astro.sk/~choc          *
* Slovak Republic                                                        *
**************************************************************************