Subject: Re: JOP 185

From: Jan Rybak <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 11:03:00 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Danielle,

> I am the CDS planner for the week beginning Monday 17th April. However,
> Jeff Brosius will be doing the planning for me for Monday 17th and
> Tuesday 18th, when your JOP 185 starts.
> 
> Please can you ensure that you send the pointing for your observations
> to both myself and to Jeff ([email-masked]). As the
> weekend prior to your JOP is a holiday weekend, Jeff may want to do a
> large plan including Tuesday 18th before the weekend. Please can you
> check with him if that is the case.

Yes, I shall add this to my notes and actions.

Enclosed you will find also the email I have just sent to the CDS planner
concernig the actual start of the JOP185 on April 11. I do hope that
as we will be running the JOP for few days before your duty will start
there will be no problems appearing while you beeing the CDS planner.

With best wishes

Jan Rybak

TL, 07/04/2006

**************************************************************************
* Jan Rybak                   tel.  : ++421 52 78791-56 (-11 secretary)  *
* Astronomical Institute      fax   : ++421 52 4467 656                  *
* Slovak Academy of Sciences  email : [email-masked]                      *
* 05960 Tatranska Lomnica     WWW   : http://www.astro.sk/~choc          *
* Slovak Republic                                                        *
**************************************************************************

PS: Email to CDs planner for April 11 operation and slit change.

Dear CDS planner,

all details of the CDS part for the JOP185 has been solved
earlied with Dr. Young.

Now I would like just to change the slit width for the JOP 185
from 4" to 2" for all VARDYN1-VARDYN4 procedures.
I hope this will be not a problem for you.

I shall be reading my emails again only on April 10 from ~10UT
after our arrival at SST at LaPalma. I shall send you my specification
of the target coordinates not later that on April 16 UT for April 11.

Then I shall be tuned at SST during the whole period of the g-b port of
the JOP185 until the end of the campaign (April 26).

With best wishes

Jan Rybak

TL, 07/04/2006

**************************************************************************
* Jan Rybak                   tel.  : ++421 52 78791-56 (-11 secretary)  *
* Astronomical Institute      fax   : ++421 52 4467 656                  *
* Slovak Academy of Sciences  email : [email-masked]                      *
* 05960 Tatranska Lomnica     WWW   : http://www.astro.sk/~choc          *
* Slovak Republic                                                        *
**************************************************************************