Subject: Rybak - Hinode proposal

From: Jan Rybak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 11:54:26 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Dr. Golub,

I would like to send you the PDF file of our HINODE/EIS,SOT,XRT proposal 
and a simple summary file of the XRT requirements we have specified in the proposal.

I send the corresponding information also to other SSCs (EIS - Dr. Culhane, 
SOTT - Dr. Berger), and to the CC J. Davis.

I hope the enclosed files will give you all relevant information you need 
to consider our Hinode application. In case of any question please contact 
me via email ([email-masked]).

We ask for almost 2 weeks of the Hinode support during morning UT time when
seeing conditions for DOT at La Palma are the most favorable. We understand that 
there are many other applications appearing so we probably will get much less
that we ask for. Nevertheless we hope you and your colleagues will find our proposal
interesting and we will get some Hinode support. It is especially crucial
for us after Aug 17 when SOHO keyhole start and therefore there is no change
to get CDS or MDI support.

With many thanks beforehand

Jan Rybak

TL, 31/5/07

PS: web page of our DOT campaign + SOHO JOP 189:
    http://www.astro.sk/~choc/open/07_dot/07_dot.html

**************************************************************************
* Jan Rybak                   tel.  : ++421 52 7879 156 (111 secretary)  *
* Astronomical Institute      fax   : ++421 52 4467 656                  *
* Slovak Academy of Sciences  email : [email-masked]                      *
* 05960 Tatranska Lomnica     WWW   : http://www.astro.sk/~choc          *
* Slovak Republic                                                        *
**************************************************************************