Subject: sot_co: JOP189+HOP020 - new email address

From: Jan Rybak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 13:05:08 +0000 (UTC)

Dear cooperating colleagues,

we would like kindly ask you to use the following email address for communication
with the coordinator of the DOT+SOHO_JOP189+HINODE_HOP020 campaign:

CONTACT: [email-masked]

This address is announced also at the web page of our campaign at
http://www.astro.sk/~choc/open/07_dot/07_dot.html.

We were forced to introduce this tool as we will be sharing coordination duties
until the end of the campaign between campaign members as is given below:

Campaign coordinators : 03-12/08 : Jan Rybak
	                13-15/08,22-23/08 : Sigrid Stoiser
		        16-21/08,24-31/08 : Astrid Veronig

With many thanks for your understanding and cooperation

Jan Rybak, on behalf of the campaign team

TL, 9/10/2007

**************************************************************************
* Jan Rybak                   tel.  : ++421 52 7879 156 (111 secretary)  *
* Astronomical Institute      fax   : ++421 52 4467 656                  *
* Slovak Academy of Sciences  email : [email-masked]                      *
* 05960 Tatranska Lomnica     WWW   : http://www.astro.sk/~choc          *
* Slovak Republic                                                        *
**************************************************************************