Subject: Re: EIS propsal - Rybak et al.

From: Khalid Al-Janabi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 10:20:10 +0100

Dear Jan,

Your email,

Jan Rybak wrote:

> Just a note: can you guide my where to enter the EIS DB? I have looked
> around the EIS web page but I have not been successful...

You can try:

http://msslxr.mssl.ucl.ac.uk:8080/SolarB/EisStudyList.jsp

I just had a look and I see 188 studies. I added some studies on the 
29th and I cannot see them on the web site? This is supposed to auto 
mirror from EIS official DB. Unfortunately I am in Japan right now and I 
will attempt to get in touch with one of our engineers to check this.

However, as you can make studies using EIS planning tool (I suppose), 
then you should see both the official database and the user database. 
Try eis_mk_study and you should see it on the official database (I 
cannot remember the position of the switch).

> I will be tuned for the information on the stoppage time after Aug 17.

OK

However, I don't see your preference for my suggestion about the best 
way to run the study.

>> I wonder whether you have noticed that your original 18 rasters study is 
>> broken down to two (context and SNS raster - as agreed) and already 
>> available on EIS DB. However, I have one thought that might interest 
>> you. Your observation can now be performed in two ways:
>>
>> 1) Context, SNS * stop for 15 minutes * SNS, context
>>
>> or
>>
>> 2) Context, SNS, Context *stop for 15 minutes* context, SNS, context
>>
>> With option 2 you can have two runs on either side of the 15 minutes 
>> stoppage.

Regards,
Khalid

---

From: Khalid Al-Janabi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 10:20:10 +0100

Dear Jan,

Your email,

You can try:

OK

Regards,
Khalid