[astroCS] Re: [SBIG] SBIG Linux Driver/Library Module compiled with gcc ver. 3.2

Len Bright bright at infomagic.net
Sat Nov 30 05:51:56 UTC 2002

Hi,
Do you think there would be enough interested Linux/SBIG users to begin
a separate Linux/SBIG user group similar to the primary SBIG group at
yahoo.com?

It seems that questions and concerns specfic to Linux users may better
be served by a separate user group. Obviously this would only be
beneficial if there are enough people interested. I would be willing to
serve as the group moderator mostly for the purpose of setting up the
list unless someone else would be more interested in doing that.

Thanks,

-Len