[astroCS] HESSI

Jan Rybak choc at ta3.sk
Wed Feb 6 07:54:56 UTC 2002

Vazene kolegyne a vazeni kolegovia,

uspesne bola vypustena dalsia slnecna druzica - HESSI,
urcena na pozorovanie slnecnych erupcii.

Viac detailov nizsie a na strankach :

the HESSI site : http://hessi.ssl.berkeley.edu/
the HESSI major events page : http://sprg.ssl.berkeley.edu/~dsmith/hessi/HME.html

Prijemnu pracu praje

Jano Rybak

TL, 6/2/02

From: Peter R Harvey <prh at ssl.berkeley.edu>
Subject: HESSI - Launch Successful!!

Dear HESSI'rs

  HESSI was successfully launched today at 4:08 PM EST.
  Based upon launch vehicle data, the orbit is approximately
     586.85 x 600.24 km at 38.023 degree inclination
  The spacecraft telemetry was good all the way through launch
  with no anomalies.
  Congratulations to the launch team and good luck in turn-on!

- Peter

Peter R. Harvey
Space Sciences Lab, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720
Phone:  510-642-0643 or 510-708-7501 Cell
Fax:    510-643-8302 email: prh at ssl.berkeley.edu